RE: [OM] Fill Flash; the future

Subject: RE: [OM] Fill Flash; the future
From: "Tim Breen" <timbreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 08:01:38 -0500
RE: Digital Age

For me the question that has to be answered is how are "they" going to
reduce the time it takes to compress and transfer the data from the taking
unit to the storage unit. As I understand it, in the studio (and that's the
quality we're talking about here), it's about 15-30 seconds from the time
you make the image until the camera is free to make another.

I use OM4T 'cause it's light and makes wonderful images.

I use N*k*n F5 when I need 6-8 frames a second.

I'll buy digital when it eliminates the above two systems.

Tim