Re: [OM] Dark strip on left

Subject: Re: [OM] Dark strip on left
From: "J. Williams" <williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 12:37:15 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sounds like shutter bounce. I had and OM-4t with this problem a few years
ago.  Also, one of my current OM-4Ts has this problem and I will have it
serviced. It doesn't have a sharp edge to it and it's on the left edge of
the frame.  It also doesn't happen on every frame.

Call around and get some estimates for repair.

John