RE: [OM] OT: 1999 Ballerina of Prose Award

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: 1999 Ballerina of Prose Award
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 10:38:31 +0200
Hi,

>Well thank you, Ken. I hope I'll be able to proove I'm worthy. Fortunately,
>like yourself, I live nearby a real Swans Lake,

Hmmm, IJsselmeer? Gaasperplas? Or is it a play of words to indicate Schiphol
airport?!? ;)
(for the non-Dutch people: KLM always uses swans for its commercials)

>where I recently did manage to get some nice shots, so soon my portfolio
pages will be >extended with the 'Swans Lake / Swan Song Page'.

Yes, it should be good to see more shots added to your gallery (seriously!),
it's always nice to see places you've been (or in this case: live) "throuh
the eyes" of others...:)

>Hopefully the swans will be just as beautiful as 'Schatja' and better
singers too...

Hmmm, so you don't like Schatja's singing (then again, who does?), so could
it be you just went to her concerts because she's so cute?!? Naaaaah... ;)

Cheers,
Olaf "Ademloos" Greve