Re: [OM] 200/f4 + Shutter Shudders: (was "200mm F4 / F5 vs. 65/200mm F4)

Subject: Re: [OM] 200/f4 + Shutter Shudders: (was "200mm F4 / F5 vs. 65/200mm F4)
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 03:04:16 EDT
Barry writes:

> So we can assume that for allfuture tests, you'll report each lens
>  with each member of the OM family?

Nope.  In testing, one holds variables constant.  So I'll do all the rest
with an OM-1

>  (You ARE getting a discount on
>  film and processing, right?)

Nope.  It's gotten worse over the course of doing the tests.  Plus the new
Fujichrome 64T emulsion has hit the shelves, so I'll have to quite soon, or
else there would be the effects of an "improved" emulsion.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV