[OM] Single system

Subject: [OM] Single system
From: "Ángel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 00:52:10 +0200
My cheap and light system :

OM1n (With Velvia 50 or Sensia II 100 ASA)

21 3.5 (on  f 5.6, 8 and 11)
28-48  (on  f 8 and 11)
75-150 (on f 8, 11 and 16)

All in my little Lowepro Nova 2.

I know there are better systems, but with this one I walk kms and more kms
without a lot of weight, with light lenses including 21, 28, 35, 50, 70,
85, 100 and 135 mms of good quality.(I don´t shot on 150 mm if not
necessary).

Maybe this is an habit. I travel with this gear 15 years ago.

Ángel Lobo
CUENCA (Spain) *

*  P.S:When some list members sight his messages I think is a good thing to
write with all the letters the state or province and the country .(If this
member want to write the facts). Some people think that all the rest of the
List members lives on the same country and know very well where is TN or
"Churrigurri, MO". If I don´t know where is this town, I prefer only the
name of the person. I try to say that Internet and this Olympus List  are
not a domestic court of nobody.We all are around the world, fortunately.
Probably this is a matter of the different culture and education of the
differents lattitudes, but I never send a letter to a boy that lives in New
York writing: Ángel Lobo (Puertollano , C.R.),because I guess a lot of
people in New York City don´t know where is Puertollano, and the meaning of
C.R.(My province = Ciudad Real), although here in Spain everybody know it.