RE: [OM] Circles of Confusion: Alice in Zuikoland

Subject: RE: [OM] Circles of Confusion: Alice in Zuikoland
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 14:57:52 -0400
If that was a joke, how come I cried when I found out it wasn't true...
Tom

(re:olympus-digest V2 #898)

From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein