Re: [OM] Re: Lens tests costs...

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Lens tests costs...
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 19:44:16 EDT
In a message dated 5/7/99 6:25:16 PM EST, denton@xxxxxxxx writes:

<< >I am quite willing to contribute a check toward reducing the expense you
 >have incurred in conducting these tests. It's the least we can do to
 >show our appreciation for the enormous amount of labor involved. >>

DITTO!
        Considering the substantial monetary involvement (or investment, as
we like to tell our wives) we have in our OMs; and personally, I've been on a
spending spree lately, and the enormous help to all of us that Gary's lens
tests have been, I'm sure a small amount is all that's necessary times all
who would like to contribute would go a long way to help Gary out. Like
myself, I'm sure it's been in the back of  many's minds as we see each test
results posted, and do the mental math of cost/time/wear on equipment,
etc.....All we need is someone to say... e-mail the entire list with a survey
and ask all to send a reply. Then we'd get an idea of how many/ how much it
would be.  Any ideas?

Regards,
George S.