Re: [OM] 300mm f4.5 multicoated examples: reflect green?

Subject: Re: [OM] 300mm f4.5 multicoated examples: reflect green?
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 10:55:44 -0400
It would improve Hawkins' numbers if we all looked at our lenses & sent
serial numbers, markings, and lens colours to him.
tom

From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein