Re: [OM] 100mm/ 2.8 E. Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] 100mm/ 2.8 E. Zuiko
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 17:28:05 +0000
Here we go again.

Giles

According to Olympus USA, there is a very simple way to tell if a lens
is MC. Look at the front ring on the lens and observe how the word
ZUIKO is inscribed. F. ZUIKO, G. ZUIKO, H. ZUIKO, etc., is an SC lens.
ZUIKO MC is an MC lens. The word ZUIKO by itself, with no preceeding
letter or no suceeding MC is also an MC lens.

Regards,
John Austin
<<<