[OM] OLY Lens Test Charitable Trust

Subject: [OM] OLY Lens Test Charitable Trust
From: lclark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 21:38:52 -0400
Thanks to all who have responded to the call for contributions to Gary's
film-and-processing war chest. And thanks to all those who agree, but
have not as yet responded.

Expect within a few days a suggested procedure to help rescue Gary from
the poor house.

[My own prejudice would be that contributions come only from the USA for
this round, given the very high fees for currency conversion. Why not
just take it for granted that at some time in the future, our fellow
enthusiasts in Europe, the Pacific Rim or down under/in the South, will
undertake some similar activity on our behalf? But all suggestions would
be welcomed.]

les clark