Re: [way OT] quantum physics (was: Re: Subject: Re: [OM] 200/f4 +

Subject: Re: [way OT] quantum physics (was: Re: Subject: Re: [OM] 200/f4 +
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 09:38:27 +0000
Have sign in my office at work that reads:
"Heisenberg slept here, I think."

It's how I find other Physics degree holders in a universe of Engineers
where I work.

A related analogy is one of Erwin Schroedinger's infamous cat:

Schroedinger's Film:
One cannot know with complete certainty whether the frame just shot was
properly composed, focused, or exposed until the camera is opened and the
film developed.  Until then, the frame lives in multiple universes with
probability states of being good or bad among combinations and permutations
of all three criteria.  This of course presumes the developer doesn't ruin
(or lose) it either.

-- John