Re: [OM] OM2000

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2000
From: "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 23:36:21 -0500
Oooops! You're right the OM2000 does not have auto exposure. (really red
faced)
For some reason I got it into my head that it had aperture preferred
exposure control.
But still the photos of the race came out quite well. Guess I got real
lucky. <:)#
Either that or I've discovered that I have the power to alter the
exposure with a mere thought.
I wonder if I could alter email sent after its been sent.....
Probably easier just to read the #@%$ manual and to filter thoughts
before speaking out loud.
Woah! Now I'm thinking my OM-1 has auto focus capabilities!