Re: [OM] Teleconverters - which ones to use?

Subject: Re: [OM] Teleconverters - which ones to use?
From: Omer Nezih GEREK <gerek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 11:03:40 +0200 (MET DST)
On Mon, 10 May 1999, George M. Anderson wrote:

> I once tried the 7-element Tokina 2x. Used it on the 65-200.  Results
> were not useable.  I sold the Tokina.

With this very combo, I've got:
http://ltswww.epfl.ch/~gerek/Personal/Images/sf_seagull.jpg
which is not totally unacceptable. The 11x15 print looks OK, but not
outstanding, perhaps.. It was very difficult to focus, especially for
fast moving objects such as animals, but it is difficult to catch them
with manual focus (except follow focus), in general. Still, I'm glad I had
the teleconvertor then.

OMer