[OM] NG using Oly?

Subject: [OM] NG using Oly?
From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:17:47 -0500
Interesting question.  I had checked out the NG video on "The
Photographers" last week.  Pretty footage but not much information content.
But the one persistent observation: Nikon Fx's and Leica Rx's.
Not sure what David Doubliet was using in his underwater housings.

I think, professionals just can't put up with "minor" problems like cracked
flash shoes or non-availablility of small but essential items like the T-20
flash adapter....
Olympus had a great market niche and systematically worked towards loosing it.
Jan

=====
Erm, I second the first choice--the photos alone make up for the
price of the subscription. Hmm, I wonder if anyone at _NG_ uses Oly?

====