Re: [OM] NG using Oly?

Subject: Re: [OM] NG using Oly?
From: "gary edwards" <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:10:45 PDT
Many years ago (perhaps 25?) NG published a shot made looking forward from the vertical tail of an L-1011 on a twilight approach into Palmdale. They used an OM-2 to make the long, automatic exposure. It was an abolutely stunning shot, and at that time was considered by NG photographers THE shot to try to top. It probably could ONLY be made with an OM-2, using the superb long exposure capability in a remote location. Shot with a 24/2.8, as I remember. But, that was then...

Gary Edwards