RE: [OM] XA question - long post

Subject: RE: [OM] XA question - long post
From: "Higgins, Michael (Ex AS01)" <MHiggins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 11:15:06 +1000
> My second roll, also Fuji 400, included many flash shots in a dark area.
This
> is where the real problem occurred. The shot are definitely overexposed.
Wide
> shots are kind of washed out. You can see everything but they are kind of

At risk of sounding patronizing, don't forget to set the ASA on both the
camera and the flash.

And if that wasn't the problem then look on the bright side.  At least with
an XA you have the ability to do some exposure adjustment (with the ASA
setting) to get just the look you want.  Beats DX coding on other P&S's!

Cheers,

Mike