Re: [OM] Olympus B300 (was: Teleconverters)

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus B300 (was: Teleconverters)
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 16:06:22 EDT
In a message dated 5/12/99 2:41:39 PM EST, maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< All in all an intriguing idea.  Unfortunately, a quick check of the Wolf
 Camera catalog, the only one I have at work, shows a retail price of $210 US
 for the B300.  Do some of the filter makers market a similar attachment?
 Like they used to for rangefinders?  I will be looking for an A200 now.
 Gary Edwards

Didn't someone a while back mention those video camera tele and wide
converters that can fit several different size lenses? I don't remember
hearing a final word on anyone's experience actually trying them out.

George S.