Re: [OM] 300 4.5 cleaning Q and smoke

Subject: Re: [OM] 300 4.5 cleaning Q and smoke
From: "gary edwards" <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 13:29:02 PDT
1. Bizarre problem, Barry. Orange oil (oil, not juice, several brands in grocery stores and organic gardening centers) is an excellent deodorizer, but I would hesitate to apply it to a Zuicko except for lightly wiping the exterior with a cloth only slightly dampened in orange oil. How about exposing to lots of airflow and sunshine exposure after the wipe?

2.  There is some lint in the flock at the back on my 300/4.5. I ignore it.

Gary Edwards