Re: [OM] XA question

Subject: Re: [OM] XA question
From: EricSwansn@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:58:08 EDT
Hello Keith,

<<I'm also having overexposure problems with my XA, which was stored in its
box, unused for about five years and the cause is very obvious - I can hear
and see that the shutter is much slower than the speed indicated in the
viewfinder.>>

My inexperienced ear can't hear anything amiss in the shutter speed. I shot
some experimental rolls yesterday and I'll take them in to be processed as
soon as I post this. I tried a roll of 100 ASA and a roll of 200 ASA
bracketing the shots using the ASA setting. We'll see what happens.

Eric