RE: R: [OM] 300 4.5 cleaning Q and smoke

Subject: RE: R: [OM] 300 4.5 cleaning Q and smoke
From: "Smoliga Nick Contr AEDC.SVT/1400" <Nick.Smoliga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 18:53:43 -0000
An ozone generator will eliminate the smoke odor. Natural rubber will
deteriorate, synthetic rubber is OK. Try allergy relief shops, upscale
motels (like Hampton Inn, they use ozone generators to convert rooms from
smoking to non-smoking), or places that specialize in cleaning and
restoration after fires and floods. Some old car restorers also use ozone
generators.  Ozone is quite safe, at least if you don't breathe the machine
output. Try this link for Q&A:

http://www.crystalair.bc.ca/

P.S.: The EPA doesn't like ozone, so that "proves" ozone must be good. With
my severe allergies I breathe best on the high ridge of the Great Smoky
Mountains National Park during the periodic ozone alerts.

Nick Smoliga
SvT TF12 - Investment Projects
1103 Avenue B
Arnold AFB, TN   37389-1400