RE: R: [OM] 300 4.5 cleaning Q and smoke

Subject: RE: R: [OM] 300 4.5 cleaning Q and smoke
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:41:01 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 13 May 1999 18:53:43 -0000, Smoliga Nick  Contr AEDC.SVT/1400
wrote:

>An ozone generator will eliminate the smoke odor. Natural rubber will
>deteriorate, synthetic rubber is OK. Try allergy relief shops, upscale
>motels (like Hampton Inn, they use ozone generators to convert rooms from
>smoking to non-smoking), or places that specialize in cleaning and
>restoration after fires and floods. Some old car restorers also use ozone
>generators.  Ozone is quite safe, at least if you don't breathe the machine
>output.

As luck would have it, my neighbor has an "ozone healing machine"
from the 40s or 50s that produces Ozone for it "magical healing
powers". Maybe I'll see if it will heal my 300/4.5.

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx