Re:[OM] 300 4.5 cleaning Q and smoke

Subject: Re:[OM] 300 4.5 cleaning Q and smoke
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 17:20:42 -0400
I think the sunlight and the breeze are best. Avoid rain. Let mother
nature cure your lens cancer.

Also, BBB, Do you sell/grow cotton?? You could use some to rub off the
lens...

Tom

From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein