Re: [OM] XA question

Subject: Re: [OM] XA question
From: EricSwansn@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 19:29:04 EDT
<<Guys, if you are shooting film to test exposure accuracy, use transperancy
film.  The automatic printer will mask exposure errors by adjusting the
print exposure if you use negative film and take it to a lab.  If you print
your own negatives you can draw conclusions, otherwise use slide film.

Gary Edwards>>

Oops. My mistake. I thought that by asking the operator of the infernal
machine to send them through straight I would avoid this. Reality, and your
good advice, proved me wrong. Everything I shot, with different positioning
of the ASA setting, looks pretty much the same.

Thanks,  Eric