Re: [OM] Favorite

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 18:24:37 -0700
Hey, I'm replying to my own message.

Several folks have sent me the fav_cam URL. Thanks.

If you haven't checked it out lately, the OM4T is now the third most
popular camera, with 62 votes!!

Just out of curiosity, do we have 62 OM4T users amoung us?  Or,
perchance, has some ballot-box stuffing been going on?

George

PS: Also since yesteday, the Canon EOS 5 took over first from the F5.
Minolta and Pentax are hardly represented. Perhaps their mailing lists
haven't yet learned of the site?