[OM] Keppler/ fancy covers

Subject: [OM] Keppler/ fancy covers
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 07:02:42 EDT
<<  Didn't Herb Kepler (I hope I have the name right) of Pop Photo have a good
 > collection of OM bodies -- most with the fancy covers?
 >
 > Craig >>

Herbert keppler has never hidden his use of nor his  feelings for the Olympus
line, even when it's the "in" thing to use the latest "gee whiz" gizmo
offered by his magazine's advertisers. Another reason (among many, IMO) he's
a good guy.

George S.