Re: [OM] NG using Oly?

Subject: Re: [OM] NG using Oly?
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 12:02:45 -0400
<<I wish _NG_ photos would include exposure info. Camera specifics would be
nice, but then the whole thing would prolly be N!k0n. What I'd like to see
is speed/aperture/filmspeed/focallength. Too much to ask?>>

IMHO again!  That would make it a photo magazine.
One of the cool things is to look at the photo's that even
non photographers drool over and try to imagine how it was done.
There are enough books on how to do it.
Applying that knowledge is the challenge.

Charlie L.