[OM] Beattie Screen - Oops

Subject: [OM] Beattie Screen - Oops
From: "Kinkead, Frank W" <Frank.Kinkead@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 18:57:52 -0500
I screwed up.  I've been carefully re-building a pretty well worn OM-4 that
I love and just rec'd a new very bright Beattie 82404 screen.  I goofed up
on installation and put two small scratches from the installation tool on
the underside of the screen.....they don't affect the picture quality and
are small but visible in the upper right hand corner of the viewfinder.

I've put so much work into this camera that it bugs me to see the scratches
& and want to get rid the screen.  I paid $63.00 for it earlier this week
and will make it available to anyone stateside who would like to experiment
with a Beattie for $35.00 and I'll pay for first class US shipping.

It's otherwise brand new with box and all paperwork.  It has split prism
uniquely diagonal with a matte background.  Please contact me off list if
interested.

Chip Kinkead
frank.w.kinkead@xxxxxxxxxx