RE: [OM] modification for silver oxide battery

Subject: RE: [OM] modification for silver oxide battery
From: Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 22:19:07 -0400
Sorry I can't help on the component install but, I used the following
modification to my OM1N - is this an acceptable replacement for the
original mercury or am I looking for problems? Will light meter reading be
true?

#675 1.4V Zinc-air (6pk)  5.00
used w/ battery adaptor below to replace PX625/13  mercury battery

PX625/PX13 Teflon Battery Adaptor Collars - for safely converting OM-1 & 1N
cameras to  #675
hearing aid batteries  $5.00  Safe for exposure meter circuit! Buy
batteries and adapter kit for $10!!