RE: [OM] modification for silver oxide battery

Subject: RE: [OM] modification for silver oxide battery
From: Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 17:32:16 -0400
Thanks Neil. I am comparing similar shots from 2 different Olympus cameras
to see if the meter is true. Stange, but the meter reads a little low when
compared to a OM10. Could be different types of metering between the 2
machines? I'll let the pictures tell the story. I did have an Alkaline in
the OM1 for a couple of years before I recently realized that it was not
acceptable. Exposure always seemed OK. I'm hoping I didn't affect meter
accuracy.