Re: [OM] NG using Oly?

Subject: Re: [OM] NG using Oly?
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 12:43:45 EDT
Thank you! You explained that far more effectively than I did. You are
correct. That is what I was trying to point of to our new user. Obsessions
with shutter speeds and f stops do not make images. Knowing in your mind's
eye what the image should look like on film is far more important.
Composition and use of light are the real challanges to a photographer. Just
centering the needle (or whatever your camera does to create a zone 5) is
only a starting point.
Best wishes
Roger
robinsnestphotography.com