Re: [OM] Slot canyon help and low light spot metering

Subject: Re: [OM] Slot canyon help and low light spot metering
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 09:26:19 EDT
In a message dated 5/17/99 8:04:29 AM EST, infoanim@xxxxxx writes:

<< You missed that the photographer clicked both cameras at once, on bulb,
 and when the OM closed the shutter, he closed the shutter on the other
 camera. So readings were OTF.
 Tom

Thanks, Tom. I know I missed something, but when someone says they're using
the camera as a "meter" One could surmise there's no film in that camera, if
one is just using it as a meter.  "Meters" don't hold film!  As I said also,
the only way the reading could be "OTF" is if there IS film loaded. That
wasn't too clear either.

George S.
P.S.- If you're trying to "help" me understand something you think I didn't
"get", an off list only reply would be the nice way to go; unless you're
trying to embarass me, of course!