Re: Oggetto: RE: [OM] modification for silver oxide battery

Subject: Re: Oggetto: RE: [OM] modification for silver oxide battery
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 12:06:45 -0400
Alkaline batteries are not a good alternative as they start to change
voltage as soon as you start to use them.  PS the silver oxide mod is $10
over the overhaul price.
Considering the amount of time I spend on each OM-1 body (most needing
foam), I think it's a good price.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714