[OM] Motor Drive 2 problems

Subject: [OM] Motor Drive 2 problems
From: "Ron Crabtree" <crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 23:12:47 -0600
Hello all,

I recently purchased a used Motor Drive 2 for use on an OM4t.  I am using a
nicad control pack 2 as a power source.  At first all seemed to work well,
but it seems that with a 36 exposure roll of film, the drive stops advancing
the film after 24-25 frames.  The rewind knob stops turning but the film
counter on the drive keeps advancing.  If I open the back(sacrificing the
roll of film) when the drive counter reads 36, there are indeed about ten
frames of film that were never advanced out of the canister.  This does not
seem to be a battery issue.  Any ideas or similar experiences?

Ron Crabtree
Santa Fe, NM