[OM] Motor Drive 2 - ideas

Subject: [OM] Motor Drive 2 - ideas
From: Norma Foltz <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 07:23:20 -0700
You might want to check the two "357" batteries  inside of the motor
drive 2
itself at the base of the vertical grip -- I just checked mine and they
are dead
so I'll take them out before they leak does the light come on when you
push
the small button to the left of the LCD ? Try pressing those little
buttons to the
right of the LCD are the numbers correct for 36 exposure roll?  I think
there
are settings that can produce the problem that you've described -- I
hope this
helps!  -- Hank Hogan <http://www.netcom.com/~flzhgn/indexc.htm>