Re: [OM] yellow glow in flash photo

Subject: Re: [OM] yellow glow in flash photo
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:38:15 -0400
My guess is that the flash to subject distance was too great or you
did not let the flash charge enough between shots
so the shutter stayed open long enough too give proper exposure.
You are seeing the long exposure of the stage lights.

Charlie L.

<<Hi,

My son was involved in a dramatic stage presentation. I used my OM2n
set on auto, 200f5, T32 and Kodak Gold 200asa to record the event. He has
blonde
hair and light colouring. On several shots there is a sort of yellowish
blur around his head. Has anyone seen this effect before? What is the cause
or was it just an effect perhaps caused by the overhead stage lighting.

Ben Poels
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario>>