Re: [OM] green MC

Subject: Re: [OM] green MC
From: "Glen Lowry" <lowry@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:06:44 -0700
For what it's worth: I was recently told (by a somewhat pompous and not very
reliable camera store clerk) that the multicoatings on lenses are clear and
that manufacturers add the vibrant colours (which are supposed to have no
effect on the lens itself) to help them sell.

Following this logic, I had to chuckle--picturing the well-informed emperor
shooting happily with his new super-duper non colour reflecting but
definitely multicoated H.Zuiko 28/2.8.

Needless to say I was not convinced.  But I am curious about the truth
content of this salespersons claim.
Glen