RE: [OM] Shutter jam cause?

Subject: RE: [OM] Shutter jam cause?
From: Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 20:26:15 -0400
No the mirror is in its proper resting position. The more I look at the
camera, the more it looks like it has been dropped - no external
marks/dents but little things are off - like the alignment between the
speed LEDs and  the shutter speed indicator.

Does Camtech have a web site that i can contact them through for service
and repairs? Thanks.