RE: [OM] Mercury Battery Option

Subject: RE: [OM] Mercury Battery Option
From: "Bov, Frank" <Frank.Bov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 14:17:12 -0400
Dan
Specifically, a "key chain" lantern, about the size of your thumb, with a
key ring attached.

These were miniature versions of a hand-held lantern I've seen that plugs
into your cigarette lighter, while the ones I got my kids a few years ago
were miniature white gas 'n' mantle lanterns. Either one should have the
right battery; I popped the bubble to check before I bought it, then wasn't
sure I'd remembered the right number (been searching for cheap 357, you
see.).

Good luck,
Frank