Re: [OM] Vivitar 500/f8 mirror lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 500/f8 mirror lens
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 13:07:29 EDT
In a message dated 5/20/99 12:51:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
puffant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Being new to the group, I hope im not being out of line to ask if anyone has
>  this lense to fit an OM-1 body and wants to sell it to me.
>  Thank you
>  gordon

Hello Gordon, and welcome to the list! Any relevant questions here are never
out of line (just don't ask about different versions of the 50/1.8). I think
most 3rd party mirror lenses are T mount (not positive about the Vivitar,
though), so even if you find one with another brand mount, you probably just
need a T adapter for OM. Those who know better please correct me if I am
wrong.

Hope this helps,

Paul Schings
Coventry, Rhode Island, USA