Re: [OM] Re: Nat Geo reference

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Nat Geo reference
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 13:21:08 EDT
In a message dated 5/20/99 9:22:24 AM EST, maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I wish I could remember where I read the story with the details of the
shot,
 since the National Geographic issue only shows a picture of the camera
 installation.  I remember clearly that it was shot with an OM-2 and a 24 mm.
   However, I know that some of my memories are suspect.

 Regards,
 Gary Edwards

Gary,
        I've been reluctant to pipe in on this subject due to my memory being
less than perfect :) but I seem to recall that that shot caused quite a stir
in the photographic circles of the time, and I also recall reading an article
on it somewhere. (My best guess would be something like Pop Photo, since I
wasn't a regular reader of NG).
I wish I could recall also.

George S.