Re: [OM] Arcane Question No. 1: 50/1.8 as loupe

Subject: Re: [OM] Arcane Question No. 1: 50/1.8 as loupe
From: "J. Williams" <williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 18:52:25 -0700 (PDT)
Actually, my orginal response said all things being equal.  This means
holding everything else the same.  Of couse, a more expensive faster lens
with ED/florite elements or a better design will have a sharper image.

The poster asked about using the 50mm as a loupe. I'm sure it would be
used wide open.

John