RE: [OM] I'm off to California and then Scotland for a month. Adv ice?

Subject: RE: [OM] I'm off to California and then Scotland for a month. Adv ice?
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 09:59:15 +0100
> On 21 May 1999 15:41:55 +1000, Christopher Biggs
> <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >In Scotland we spend a week in Fife (based near Cupar, with side trips
> >to Edinburgh and the Cairngorms) with some cow-orkers (the whole trip
> >is a company motivational bonus).  Then we strike out on our own for 6
> >more days, staying at Drumnadrochit (2 nights, near Inverness), John
> >O'Groats, Orkney (2 nights) and Fort Williom, flying out of Edinburgh
> >on July 2.
> >
> >Any pointers on must-see places, must-take gear, and suchlike would be
> >much appreciated.

Chris

If you are on Orkney you *must* visit the standing stones of Stenness and
Brodgar. Take b&w film for these as well as colour and get some really moody
shots. Brodgar at dusk is awsome for piccies.

John

 05/21/99 09:59:19
Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.
Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes
of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.