RE: [OM] Travel with OM's to El Salvador

Subject: RE: [OM] Travel with OM's to El Salvador
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 07:55:42 -0500 (CDT)
I think Kodak had a service hiccup at the end of April. I've had 3
rolls disappear, got rolls back that were printed off center, got
rolls back with no index print, and got negatives back with no
sleeves.

Other than that, they're doing great.

BBB

On Fri, 21 May 1999 08:13:24 +0800, Harridge, Wayne wrote:

>Giles wrote:
>
>> If you are worried about X-rays at airports you could post
>> your exposed films back
>> to yourself or directly to the Kodak lab? (in Europe & Oz
>> Kodachrome has processing
>> pre paid and comes with a mailer.)
>
>The last Kodachrome  I sent off to Kodak took 3.5 weeks to be returned to me
>as slides, this was about 6 weeks ago.
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx