RE: [OM] Mercury Battery Option

Subject: RE: [OM] Mercury Battery Option
From: "Bov, Frank" <Frank.Bov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 06:19:35 -0700
Yep, I'm an idiot! These are 625A (for alkaline) cells, not 625 PX Mercury
cells. Mea Culpa.

Curiously, I just shot 5 rolls of film (100 - 400 ASA, all lighting
conditions) with a 625A installed, and the exposure levels are no worse than
expected from someone still weaning himself off P'n'S (Damn, that would have
been a nice shot if I just remembered to look at the meter). Still . . . a
PX is in there now, and for the foreseeable future.