Re: [OM] Arcane Quest: 50/1.8 as lewd

Subject: Re: [OM] Arcane Quest: 50/1.8 as lewd
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 10:37:48 -0800
>Joel Wilcox wrote:
>>
>> Whew, George, what a relief to find another back-to-fronter! We'll
>> have to start a support group.

... and George Anderson replied:

>Joel, I'm relieved too. For support, we'll need a motto: Now repeat
>after me .. "I, ________, am a certified back-to-fronter."  Er, wait,
>that doesn't sound too good. How about:  "I, ________, always jam the
>rear into the side of my nose."  Hmmm maybe: "I, _________, prefer
>peering into the back rather than the front." Er.. Oh, nevermind!
>We'll just do it our way, Joel. Er...  :>)

Woof!!! And I thought that my occasional tutu references were, uhm...
risqué?  I am shocked! SHOCKED!!, but not really surprised by our
two former choir boys' vivid imagination... :-)

Hey, George and Joel, I hear the Deanship of the Harvard Divinity
School is up for grabs...  Oops, never mind!  We must protect our
young and innocent at the Zuik hatcheries in Riverside, Calif., on
Malta, etc. :-) :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, California, USA