Re: [OM] Re: OM-40 Lock-up problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-40 Lock-up problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 15:57:55 -0400
Sorry to say you'll never find the solutions to such defects in the owners
manual.  Many times, they won't even be noted in the service manuals (as the
manuals are printed before the cameras are field tested by the buying public
:-}

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714