Re: [OM] Arcane Quest: lewd conduct

Subject: Re: [OM] Arcane Quest: lewd conduct
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 01:40:02 -0800
George Anderson wrote:

>Gary Schloss wrote:
>>
>> Hey, George and Joel, I hear the Deanship of the Harvard Divinity
>> School is up for grabs...
>
>I might consider, but I think that'd take me **way** too close to
>Alan Dershowitz than my sensibility and good taste would allow.

Hmm, I'm affraid George missed my point.  This is my fault: maybe
I should have explained the context.  A couple of days ago, the
current Dean of the Harvard Divinity School, a man of the cloth
and no doubt a family values conservative, was fired from his job.

Apparently, this _schmuck_ kept a private collection of porn picts,
which I am sure he had downloaded (from the Vatican archives? :-))
for purely academic purposes -- on the university computers !!!
Kinda puts the notion of a "passionate conservative" in a different
perspective, doesn't it?  :-)

Rethorical question #1:
Egads, how stoopid can one be?  (Oops, maybe in this situation God
is _not_ the right person to ask such a question :-))

Rethorical question #2:
(Oh, never mind!  I better skip this one, or a whole bunch of my
dear friends on this list who happen to lean politically in the
right-wing/conservative wacko direction, will hate my guts :-))

(Feeble OM content alert!!) Sorry, no specifics were given as to
the nature of the pictures, and no technical data was provided, so
I'm not sure what percentage of them were taken with OM/Zuiko gear.
Sooo, can any New England based Zuik/Zuikette fill us in on all the
"juicy" details?  Come on, we wanna _see_ the evidence!  :-)

P.S. Btw, Prof. Alan Dershowitz, the Antichrist, bleeding heart
pinko liberal that he is, may end up defending this jerk -- the
former Dean, in court... Ironic, isn't it?  Heck, they may even
want to have this case tried in front of a liberal judge (maybe
a Carter appointee?) -- to assure a lenient sentence.  Bottom
line -- don't knock those liberals too hard: you can never know
when you may need a few of them in _your_ corner... :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, California, USA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx