Re: [OM] No OM or Re: Nat Geo reference in this one

Subject: Re: [OM] No OM or Re: Nat Geo reference in this one
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 14:09:47 -0700

Acer Victoria wrote:

> <snip>
> Abbey Road? Beatle's?

All right, we have a winner!  Nothing gets past these young
Whippersnappers forever! :>)

What do we have for him Johnny?

OOOh great! A trip on a "Yellow Submarine"to "Abbey Road" where he may
have "A Hard Day's Night" but he can get some "Help" from "Sgt Pepper's
Lonely Hearts Club Band" and he'll be able to "Let it Be" and learn that
"Rubber Soul" can be earned, black or "White" when you're on a "Magical
Mystery Tour" both "Yesterday and Today".

Oh and in case he doesn't see that these contain the **real** ballads,
poetry, harmony, political edginess and originality that set the stage
for the immitators who followed,  we'll provide him with a "Revolver" so
that he can knock some sense into his head!

:>) :>) All in fun, Acer.

George