[OM] (no subject)

Subject: [OM] (no subject)
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 18:27:56 EDT
For sale:
Lowe Pro Trim Trekker
The bag is in very good condition and has all of the original dividers and
straps. It is green in color. For those not familiar with this bag, it is a
compact photo back pack in which equipment is loaded  into the top of the bag
or into a slide out tray in the bottom of the bag.
What will fit in the tray: long lenses like the 300 or 400 mm Zuikos or a
large handle mount flash.
In the main compartment: 2 bodies with motor drive attached along with 4 or 5
lenses.
What won't fit: larger lenses like the Tamron 400 F4.0. (which is why I am
selling it)
The price is $80.00 and I will pay next day shipping in the Continental U.S.
If interested, please respond to me directly.
Thanks. Gary Faulkenberry