[OM] Re: Warning: no OM. Arcane Quest: lewd conduct Warning: little or n

Subject: [OM] Re: Warning: no OM. Arcane Quest: lewd conduct Warning: little or no [OM] conten
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 18:47:02 -0700
Giles;

I was referring here to a particular wolfpack of liberal lawyers who got a
notorius
double-murderer football player off by twisting the truth and other devious
methods.

Of course you do have a point, but I believe extrememists on either end of the
political
spectrum are equally to be avoided.  For instance, it's hard to tell ther
difference in
the end results between Hitler and Stalin, no?

George